New Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The FLIR M400 thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan / tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400’s advanced 640x480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety.
The FLIR M400 has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and optional video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
- High intensity LED spot light
- HD Color low-light camera with 30x optical zoom
- High resolution 640x480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18° to 6° horizontal field of view
- Gyro-stabilized to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360° pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy-to-use joystick control unit
Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low. Step up to the M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they’re in view of camera. Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics.
Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night
- Scan for other vessels using crisp 640 LCD display
- Quickly recognize buoys in channels or open water
- Detect key landmarks, such as islands or docks
Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification
- Up to 4X Optical Thermal Zoom for 18° to 6° HFOV
- HD Color 30 X Zoom provides 64° to 2.3° HFOV
- Illuminate and identify nearby targets with powerful LED beam
Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track objects
- Gyro-stabilization creates smooth video in rough water
- Follow specic radar returns using NMEA 0183 protocol
- Lock on and follow any thermal or visible object in the camera’s field of view