The FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Camera offers the superior resolution and range performance needed to quickly identify hot spots and discover potential points of failure in electrical distribution and mechanical systems. With up to 161,472 pixel resolution and a more vibrant LCD screen than any other pistol-grip camera, the Exx-Series makes it easier than ever to diagnose problems—even at a distance. Avoid costly shutdowns and lost production time through regular predictive maintenance routines with these rugged, intuitive thermal imaging infrared cameras.
Features and Benefits:
• IR resolution 240 x 180 (43,200 pixels)
• 640 x 480 pixel touchscreen with auto-rotation
• Image frequency 30Hz
• Picture-in-picture centred infrared area on the visual image
• Wide temperature ranges with optional calibrations up to 1500°C
• Accurate temperature measurements on smaller, more distant targets
• Detect temperature differences as small as <0.04°C (24° lens)
• Rapid-response touchscreen with an intuitive new user interface
• Convenient menu buttons allow for one-handed operation
• New folder and naming structure that makes finding images easier
• Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR clamps and multimeters • Supplied with hard transport case
It takes the right tools to quickly identify potential points of failure in an electrical or manufacturing environment, especially since many of these components are impossible to reach. That's why the FLIR E75, E85, E95, and the new E53 thermal imaging cameras offer superior resolution, precise laser-assisted autofocusing, and the option of interchangeable lenses – so you can target any component, survey from top to bottom, and avoid costly shutdowns.