Next Generation Marine Thermal Vision Cameras
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR’s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for military's, coast guards, and governmental agencies around the world. With up to 640 x 480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
The M-Series creates thermal images with tremendous detail for such an affordable night vision system. You will see more—and see farther—even in the dead of night. An optional low-light TV camera provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours. And M-Series cameras also feature detailed, color on-screen symbology for instant access to system status, position, and configuration. Resolution (320 x 240 or 640 x 480 pixels) is model dependent.
• Color lowlight camera with 36x optical zoom
• 2 axis gyro-stabilization
• 640 x 480 pixel resolution
• 17° x 13° Field of View for extended range performance
• 4X continuous electronic thermal zoom
• Dual analog composite video outputs
• FLIR Joystick Control Unit (JCU1) included
• Ball up or ball down mounting
What’s In the Box: Every M-Series and M-Series Next Generation thermal camera system includes:
• Camera unit with 18-inch (45 cm) pigtails for power, analog video and Ethernet
• FLIR Joystick Control Unit (JCU1) kit
• Camera base O-ring
• RJ45 weatherproof coupler
• Female-to-female F-type video connectors
• Stainless steel mounting hardware kit
Notes: 18 AWG power cable and RG59 video cable(s) not included.