Nightwave is an ultra low-light marine camera built around SIONYX’s patented Black Silicon BSI CMOS sensor. It allows all levels of mariners to easily spot obstacles and debris in moonless starlight without white light or expensive thermal cameras – navigating safely, avoiding collisions, and maximizing time on the water.
Featuring <1 millilux moonless starlight sensitivity, with Nightwave you will see well beyond human eyesight and detect man-sized objects at 150 meters. The 44º field of view increases situational awareness so you can spot unexpected markers, vessels, land formations and more. IP67 rated, submersible to 3 ft for 30 minutes, you can safely use Nightwave in inclement weather conditions.
With flexible mounting options and easy setup, Nightwave can stream video to a mobile device via WiFi or seamlessly integrate with major brand MFDs via the analog video output, displaying clear color digital night vision.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera
- Power/Video Cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
- 2A inline fuse
- Removable Mounting Base
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Gasket
- Mounting Template
- <1 millilux moonless starlight night vision
- 44 degree field of view
- Streams 1080 x 720 HD (H.264) video at 30 frames per second
- Rugged and water-resistant (IP67 rated)
- Connect directly to a major brand MFD or wirelessly stream video to a mobile device
- Flexible installation
- Permanently mount to a flat surface, ball up or down, using the included mounting template and hardware
- temporarily mount with a 1/4"-20 mount interface for use with standard mounts
- 12Vdc power (fused)
- NTSC/PAL Analog video connection (BNC)
- Manual vertical tilt adjustment