DJI's Matrice 210 RTK v2 is the ultimate industrial grade platform for aerial productivity, combining a rugged design and adaptability to work as an aerial solution for a variety of industrial applications including thermal security, inspections, mapping and surveying, precision agriculture and media applications. With a built in RTK Module, DJI's Matrice 210 RTK v2, is now a reliable industrial tool with a redundant system, resistant to magnetic interference and capable of high precision mapping.
DJI Matrice 210 RTK v2
Built for industrial use, the Matrice 210 RTK V2 Professional Quadcopter from DJI is meant to go into hazardous conditions to relay vital information to personnel on the ground. With the addition of built-in RTK modules and the inclusion of a GNSS mobile station, the 210 RTK V2 is also capable of high-precision mapping. With up to 33 minutes of flight time and a range of up to 5 miles, it can be implemented in a variety of industries and professions. Inspecting infrastructure and getting a clear view of emergencies are just a couple of the jobs the Matrice 210 RTK V2 can perform.You can experience harsh environmental challenges in professional settings, which is why the Matrice 210 RTK was given a rugged build, IP43-rated water and dust protection, and a battery heating system to extend flight time in extreme temperatures. The Matrice 210 RTK drone platform is meant to be customized to your specific needs. It can power onboard devices and is compatible with a host of Zenmuse gimbal cameras (not included), which can provide everything from high-resolution photos and videos to thermal imaging. The Matrice 210 RTK V2 can accommodate multiple gimbal configurations—you can place two downward gimbals or a single upward gimbal camera.DJI has also made safety a top priority when piloting the Matrice 210 RTK, giving the drone multiple technologies to not only protect those around it, but to also protect the data it sends back to the pilot. AES-256 encryption of your wireless signal adds robust data security while obstacle avoidance, anti-collision beacons, and DJI AirSense help provide physical protection through spatial awareness.
Remote Transmission and PilotingTimeSync Data Accuracy
The Matrice 210 RTK V2 has the ability to carry a variety of payloads, and this can throw off the delicate balance of the Matrice 210 RTK. You may likely be able to fly but at the cost of precious flight time. DJI lets you readjust the drone's centre of gravity to better optimize performance, no matter what it's carrying.
Via the DJI Pilot app, you can cut all exterior lights to the Matrice 210 RTK in order to run dark when the situation calls for inconspicuous drone operations.
Safety and Security
- AES-256 encryption: Encrypting the streaming data from Matrice to pilot helps secure sensitive information from prying eyes.
- Obstacle Avoidance: The FlightAutonomy system uses front, bottom, and upper sensors to detect and avoid obstacles, and provide precise hovering ability.
- Anti-collision beacon: Top and bottom beacons make the drone visible at night or in low-light conditions.
DJI AirSense: A built-in ADS-B receiver keeps tabs on the surrounding airspace and automatically provides the pilot with real-time data on nearby aeroplanes or helicopters.
Customization Through Development
In addition to featuring onboard SDK compatibility, a variety of SDKs are available to create custom tools to use with your Matrice 210 RTK V2:
- Payload SDK: Develop imaging or robotic tools for optimizing your workflow.
- Onboard SDK: Developers can integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, connect third-party devices and more.
Mobile SDK: This helps programmers develop mobile apps to help optimize flight planning and data collection to your needs.
The Matrice 210 RTK V2 quadcopter is capable of operating in a large variety of professions and industries, including:
- Public safety: Get an aerial overview of volatile situations and gain the ability to scout ahead for potential danger.
- Energy: Use optional thermal imaging to detect defects and inspect hard-to-reach equipment.
- Infrastructure: Inspect ageing assets for possible repair.
- Construction: Inspect job sites and structures quickly and in great detail.