The FLIR A320 Tempscreen (9 Hz) is a camera preconfigured to work well in applications where you need to find temperature deviations in a population of people, utilizing difference temperature alarms with a dynamically updated reference temperature. In addition, the FLIR A320 Tempscreen provides an affordable and accurate temperature measurement solution for anyone who needs to solve problems that need built in “smartness” such as analysis, alarm functionality, and autonomous communication using standard protocols. The FLIR A320 Tempscreen also has all the necessary features and functions to build distributed single- or multi-camera solutions utilizing standard Ethernet hardware and software protocols.
FLIR A320 Tempscreen
- Screening: difference temperature alarm with a dynamic updated reference temperature (visualized by the isotherm).
- Built-in extensive analysis functionality.
- Extensive alarm functionality, as a function of analysis and more.
- On schedule: file sending (FTP) or e-mail (SMTP) of analysis results or images.
- On alarms: file sending (FTP) or e-mail (SMTP) of analysis results or images.
- MPEG-4 streaming.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Built-in web server.
- General purpose I/O.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (100 m cable, wireless, fiber, etc.).
- Synchronization through SNTP.
- Composite video output.
- Multi-camera utility software: FLIR IP Config and FLIR IR Monitor included.
- Open and well-described TCP/IP protocol for control and set-up.
- 16-bit 320 × 240 pixel images semi-real time, signal and temperature linear.
- Lenses: 25° included, 15° and 45° optional.
- Safety with temperature alarms (multi-camera applications), fire prevention, critical vessel monitoring, and power utility asset management.
- Volume-oriented industrial control (multi-camera installation is possible).
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.